Holly's got some competition. Jacob found his voice this weekend. I'll post a video.Niffer
Holly is the best! We love hearing her "talk" to the monkey!. She seems very intent. Grandpa thinks that she will be a good singer.We think she will be very melodramatic with that pout. You won't have to guess how she feels!Love,Grandma and Grandpa Hoogendyk
Ah, she it so cute I love it! I'm so glad you got a blog!
Love the blog...we have one too, which will get more exciting once little baby's here, there's only so many pics of the two of us we can post :) It's: http://pfaffs.blogspot.com/Hope to see you guys soon!!Kayla
sooooo cute! i love that you are blogging! i will check all the time! :)xoxoxoheidi
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Holly's got some competition. Jacob found his voice this weekend. I'll post a video.
Niffer
Holly is the best! We love hearing her "talk" to the monkey!. She seems very intent. Grandpa thinks that she will be a good singer.
We think she will be very melodramatic with that pout. You won't have to guess how she feels!
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa Hoogendyk
Ah, she it so cute I love it! I'm so glad you got a blog!
Love the blog...we have one too, which will get more exciting once little baby's here, there's only so many pics of the two of us we can post :) It's: http://pfaffs.blogspot.com/
Hope to see you guys soon!!
Kayla
sooooo cute! i love that you are blogging! i will check all the time! :)
xoxoxo
heidi
Post a Comment