Friday, July 18, 2008

July Update

Hi everyone! Sorry it's been so long since the last posting. I promise to post new pictures soon. We have lots to show from my Sister's visit down to Burbank and my Father's luau/wedding in Stockton. After we got back everybody got sick and threw up for a couple days. We are back on track now (thank goodness!) and I'll get the pictures soon.

Holly isn't crawling yet, but she rocks back and forth on her hands and knees and pushes herself backwards. She has got some serious chompers and is working on her 7th & 8th teeth already!

We hope everyone is having a great summer! - Love Jessica & Steve

2 comments:

Britta said...

Oooh, I hate those kinds of illnesses. Before Kaia was born, Taiten, me and my mom all had food poisoning. Taiten threw up on ALL of our blankets. It was so gross.

thejencooper said...

Sounds like you have been having fun! (Well, except the sick part. That's awful!) I can't believe Holly has so many teeth! How adorable - I can't wait to see the pictures of them. Evie is a little over a year now (crazy!) and she BARELY has two little teeth coming in on the bottom! So funny.