It's another girl! We are thinking about the name "Hannah Hoogendyk." Plus, Holly & Hannah sound so cute together. We are up for suggestions on a middle name - leave a comment and give us some ideas :) So far all we know is it's not going to be "Montana."
Everything else looked fine in the ultrasound. She is right along schedule and looking to be due sometime around March 29th. I'll be posting more ultrasound pics shortly.
The Honest Co Baby Wipes, in Stock on Target.com
6 years ago


3 comments:
Marie :)
Leigh (lee, lea?)
Sue?
Rose? :)
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Another GIRL!!! I am so excited!(can you tell?) Oh my goodness, I LOVE the name Hannah! It's beautiful. Oh I like Marie and Leigh too (Leigh is very flow-y as a middle name :) Jo? Kate? Jane? I don't know. Middle names are almost harder to come up with than first names for me!
It HAS to be Hannah Leigh Hoogendyk!
Post a Comment