Monday, December 1, 2008

Steps!

Holly took her first steps on Saturday morning! I think she took 6 in a row. We got a video - I promise to post it soon!

She also figured out how to climb up and down the stairs here at my parent's house. She loves it. She goes up just so she can crawl back down (despite making her Mom nervous every time - - breathe - - breathe).

4 comments:

Jennifer (Niffer) said...

It's so exciting to see her growing up so fast. She'll be a great big sis!

Britta said...

Remember when Kaia started walking and you weren't ready for it? Well, get ready! Things are about to change. Kaia is climbing up on everything now, and she is fearless so she never thinks about an escape route. Sometimes I'll find her screaming up on top of the desk, or the toilet because she can't get down.

the pfaff's said...

Wow! I can't believe it!! Time goes by so quickly :)

thejencooper said...

Yay! That is so exciting! Seriously, little people walking around like big people is like the scariest thing ever! I think I've started getting used to all the random, teeny little bumps and bruises that I have no idea where they came from. I think I have to console Evie like 27 times a day from yet another "bonk" or "did you fall down?" How is baby #2 doing? How are you feeling?