Monday, March 9, 2009

Click Here to see the whole picture


Jessica is now 36 weeks and some change pregnant. However, you wouldn't know it unless you see the whole picture. Plus Hannah likes to remind Jessica she is around by kicking, punching, pushing, wiggling, squirming, and hiccuping constantly. In fact, a few nights ago Hannah even kicked me!

3 comments:

the pfaff's said...

ha ha! that picture is so funny - Hannah is going to be a little peanut - she is just a little ball in there!
glad to hear she's giving you some kicks (although I feel bad for your ribs!), but she's getting ready to burst out of there!!
can't wait to see pics of her and see what Holly thinks of her new sister! take care and rest up these last few weeks (well, as much as you can with Holly :)

Holly Lynn Hoogendyk said...

Yes, Hannah is much more active then I remember Holly being. It's like I've swallowed 10 goldfish! And I'm 12 lbs lighter this time around too - which is fine with me :)

Jennifer (Niffer) said...

ummmm... is that you belly button I see sticking out? Just checking! Miss you sister! love you!