
Happy Easter everyone! Here we are - a family of four!
Hannah is six days old today. Here is more information on her delivery if you're interested:
Hannah Jean Hoogendyk was born at 12:59pm on April 6th. I was induced that morning and had a very quick and natural labor, only lasting 3 hours! (my labor with Holly was 16hrs long) Hannah was 8 days past due, so I guess she was ready to get out. She weighed in at 8lbs 2oz. and she was 20.5" long. My Steve and my Mom were there with me, coaching me and supporting me through the labor. We were out of the hospital in 24 hrs and I feel like I've had a speedy recovery. Thank you God! I am so greatful to Him for blessing us with two beautiful little girls.


1 comment:
That is such a cute picture! Wow, can you believe you have 2 babies?! That is so nice that your family could come and help out. I love family. I hope you guys are doing well! Hannah is beautiful!
Post a Comment