I'm so sad I couldn't be there! How sweet! When you took the cake away the look on her face was " but... mom... that's my cake, where you going with MY cake!?"
can't believe she's already 2! such a cute video :) Happy Birthday Holly!!
HOLLY,HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE!!. JESSICA,GOOD JOB ON THE CAKE, REALLY CUTE!LOOKS LIKE A FUN PARTY.LOVE YOU ALL,MOM
Wow, happy birthday Holly. That's great!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm so sad I couldn't be there! How sweet! When you took the cake away the look on her face was " but... mom... that's my cake, where you going with MY cake!?"
can't believe she's already 2! such a cute video :) Happy Birthday Holly!!
HOLLY,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE!!.
JESSICA,
GOOD JOB ON THE CAKE, REALLY CUTE!
LOOKS LIKE A FUN PARTY.
LOVE YOU ALL,
MOM
Wow, happy birthday Holly. That's great!
Post a Comment