Hmmmm....I'd have to say that I am pretty impressed and, may I say, moved by the emotion and passion so expertly shown in these pieces. I especially like the one on the white background. Perhaps an orange tiger chasing a purple hippo seeking refuge behind a large, black gorilla? I'd be compelled to offer $15k for it, but would be willing to give $20k if the paper plate palette is mounted in a shadow box. We could also discuss a trade of a Stephanie Piccolo signed original.
2 comments:
I have my paintings proudly posted on my refrigerator, thanks girls!!
Love ya,
Grams
Hmmmm....I'd have to say that I am pretty impressed and, may I say, moved by the emotion and passion so expertly shown in these pieces. I especially like the one on the white background. Perhaps an orange tiger chasing a purple hippo seeking refuge behind a large, black gorilla? I'd be compelled to offer $15k for it, but would be willing to give $20k if the paper plate palette is mounted in a shadow box. We could also discuss a trade of a Stephanie Piccolo signed original.
Post a Comment