Looks like the girls had a lot of fun. PS loved the Christmas card pic (especially the scottish tartan) Holly had obviously been trying to copy Daddy's smile too.
OK, you guys officially have the cutest family picture of all time on your blog! I love it! I love that picture of your girls in the bathtub with their little faces peeking out of the bubbles. Sooo cute! Hope all is well with you guys!
2 comments:
Looks like the girls had a lot of fun. PS loved the Christmas card pic (especially the scottish tartan) Holly had obviously been trying to copy Daddy's smile too.
OK, you guys officially have the cutest family picture of all time on your blog! I love it! I love that picture of your girls in the bathtub with their little faces peeking out of the bubbles. Sooo cute! Hope all is well with you guys!
Post a Comment