Well we are back from out visit to Spokane! We had a great two weeks. Holly learned to somersault and Hannah got her first tooth! Now we are back home, we get to look forward to POTTY TRAINING! Please leave a comment if you have any amazing tricks or advice :)
The Honest Co Baby Wipes, in Stock on Target.com
6 years ago


3 comments:
YEP,
DON'T LET ANYONE TELL HER THERE ARE MONSTERS THAT LIVE IN THE TOILET. REMEMBER IT TAKES 6 MONTHS TO A YEAR BEFORE THEY REALLY GET IT. DON'T START AND STOP THE TRAINING, CONSISTENCY IS IMPORTANT. AND START WITH JUST PEEING AFTER MEALS, MAKE IT STORY TIME. KEEP IT FUN WITH REWARDS FOR SUCCESSES. KEEP EXTRA CLOTHES ON HAND FOR THE ACCIDENTS ONCE SHE STARTS WEARING UNDIES. GOOD LUCK!!!
P.S. DON'T EXPECT TOO MUCH TOO SOON. LOVE YA, MOM
I just thought... oh no, we didn't get that picture of all our kids together! Oh well, maybe next time!
Patience, Patience, Patience.
And I disagree with mom, It's okay to start and stop if it's not working! take a couple month brake if it's not going well, remember sis, she's not even two yet!
I think we started with Jamie when she was about 2 1/2, she did really well, but we did try a second time after about a 2 month brake!
If Holly's still hiding from you with a stinky diaper she may not be ready yet...
Wishing you the best. I'll be working with Jacob in the spring!
Oh, and I want updates on this oh-s-fun process!
Good luck sis!
You can do it Holly!
Miss you all already!
Oh my goodness, that is a PRETTY baby! I have no idea about potty training. Evie showed some interest a couple months ago, then totally lost it. I'm just waiting until she is a little older and more ready I guess. Hopefully I don't have to wait too long though! Maybe I can get some advice from you when you are past it!
Post a Comment