Monday, September 8, 2008

Mmmm

So Holly has been very adventurous when it comes to food. She'll eat lasagna, hot dogs, any fruit, hummus, pickles, everything we have given her so far. Well today she was in cousin Annabella's jumperoo and we noticed something was in her mouth - well she had found an Earthworm somewhere and decided to chew on THAT! Eeewww. I guess it proves that our daughter will eat just about anything! Steve got most of it out and we gave her mouth a good brushing afterwards. Yuck.

2 comments:

SUE ANN said...

HOLLY,

WITH ALL OF THE TEETH YOU HAVE YOU CAN NOW EAT FOODS THAT ARE MORE FIRM THAN AN EARTHWORM! TRY CHEWING ON A PORK CHOP BONE OR SOMETHING WITH A LITTLE MORE FLAVOR, YUM!!!

LOVE YA,

GRANDMA SUE ANN

Jennifer (Niffer) said...

EWWWW! GROSS! I can't believe she did that! You are definitely going to have to watch her! Little Stinker! I'd love to see more pics!