Sunday, September 14, 2008

River Dance Audition


Holly decided she would try out the fabled "Jumperoo" toy. At first she really didn't know what to do. Dad and Mom decided to improv a little country music and this is what happened. Holly even puts the right foot and left foot out in traditional country line dance style. Please rate Holly's performance from a 1 - 10. All critiques and comments are welcomed.

6 comments:

thejencooper said...

10! 10! 10! Oh my gosh, that is so funny. I am dying! How cute!

goldengirl said...

Definitely a 10. She is a natural!!! I'm not surprised because her mom & dad love to dance. Just think how good she will be with a little training!

Jennifer (Niffer) said...

well... she gets a 10 for enthusiasm, and a 8 for skill (she'll get better with practice), the creativity in her moves is definitely a 10, especially the part at the end when she plants her feet wide, totally unexpected. Standing ovation in my book!

Bravo Holly!

Unknown said...

LOL! Loved it. Karl and Steph

thejencooper said...

Oh my goodness! I had to watch it again, it's so funny and adorable!

the pfaff's said...

10 for sure! She is so cute and such a happy girl!! And I give a 10 for the music too.